About me 🙂
- Southern girl now living on the West Coast
- Love cupcakes, wine, junk food and rescuing animals
- Adore my wonderful husband
- Have been trying to have a baby for
2 34 5 years
- One, apparently lazy, left ovary (lost the right one due to a huge cyst and appendix rupture at 10 🙁
- Taking the next steps to have a family…and filling you all in on EVERYTHING!
- This quote explains my life:
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ——————————————————————————————Follow Me Here————–>
Also…I wanted to write this…if you found my page searching for infertility or pregnancy loss…I want you to know that you are not alone…and you will never be alone. There will always be FAITH. Please look at my Timeline. I will never give up and I cannot wait until I write and update that I am pregnant and delivered a healthy baby. If I can help to inspire just ONE person on this journey…it will all be worth it.
Thank you again and I look forward to following you on your journey as well…xoxo